Sunday 7 February 2010

Reflection.

I have really enjoyed this project, and I'm actually a little sad it's done, I also feel that I have learnt a lot from it.

Before I didn't really have that great of an understanding of what editorial illustration was, what went into etc, or how it is dealt with in the industry but I feel I know a lot more about that now. I also feel that I have learnt a bit about myself through this project too, that I can work to tight deadlines being one thing! Which when I first signed up for the project was something I was a little unsure about. That I can produce more then one idea, even if some are stronger then others. So that has helped to up my self-confidence a bit.

Overall Im fairly pleased with what I have produced in the time given, obviously I would go back and adjust the pieces according to the feedback I got but on the whole I don;t think that I haven't done to badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment